Address Real World Challenges
Experience sessions that address the interrelated business functions in associations. At Associations @ Work you’ll engage in cross-departmental learning that breaks down silos and inspires system-wide approaches to business challenges in the areas of organizational leadership, finance, business operations, human resources, executive management, fundraising, and technology.
You’ll join discussions that address where associations excel and the ways that we can work smarter, more efficiently, and respond quickly to the challenges we face in our work.
Experience different formats for learning which will allow you to focus on the content that fits your needs.
- Jumpstart your day with inspiring keynote presentations
- Choose from 4 Deep Dive two-hour sessions and 24 one-hour learning labs
- Participate in Facilitated Roundtable Discussions over lunch with more than 30 discussion topics, including cloud computing, new regulatory developments, event cancellation policies, emergency evacuation and disaster plans, fund management, and more
- Hear Industry Partner insights on business challenges during Lightning Talks, focused on:
- Cost-effectively adapting to market and environmental changes, and enhancing organizational collaboration
- Adapting employees’ physical and/or technological environment to enhance productivity and retention
- New strategies for professional development
- Try out Industry Sessions to hear latest developments in their fields, case studies, and demos of products designed to boost your productivity
Engage in Advanced Content for Complex Issues.
You’ll learn with thought leaders who bring new and inventive approaches to teaching and speak to the advanced knowledge of Associations @ Work attendees. Session education level categories for this conference include:
- Foundational: For those with limited experience of the subject area seeking introductory understanding. Focus on awareness and factual recall.
- Applied: Focus on understanding and comprehension; appropriate for those with some experience seeking to build on, apply or enhance existing knowledge using content in practical applications to master concepts.
- Strategic: Focus on application and implementation of highly technical or detailed topics; appropriate for those with substantial prerequisite knowledge seeking the most up-to-date information to heighten expertise.