IP OpportunitiesDownload IP Opportunities PDF Secure Your Spot Today
The industry community plays an important role in our success. Participating alongside others working with and for associations, you will engage in a combination of learning and content leadership as together we explore the latest trends, resources and opportunities related to association business administration. Below you will find available ways to get involved. Participating industry partners will include ASAE Alliance Partners, ASAE Endorsed Business Solutions Providers, ASAE Foundation Donors, past FHRBOC Exhibitors and other attending Industry Partners/Consultants. Participation will be available on a tiered basis, with first right of refusal available as shown.
Benefits of Participation
Industry Partners hosting Industry Sessions, Industry Breakfast Sessions, Networking Activities or participating in Lightening Talks will receive:
- Name / logo on Associations @ Work website
- Name recognition on signage outside session room
- Opportunity to share logo and contact information on-screen, if applicable (see description)
- Opportunity to use own corporate branding on PPT/Visuals/Handouts, if applicable (see description)
- Opportunity to participate in promotional giveaways, if applicable (see description)
- Corporate branding theme/logo on presentation PowerPoint and handouts
Note: Corporate recognition is limited to those participating in these IP Opportunities. No corporate recognition will be provided for conference attendees, or general education session content leaders beyond standard listing as might accompany a name in a roster or brochure.
(click below for detailed descriptions)
*denotes price of opportunity as described. Price does not include registration fees for speakers/hosts.