Get InvolvedDownload IP Opportunities PDF Secure Your Spot Today
The industry community plays an important role in our success. Participating alongside others working with and for associations, you will engage in a combination of learning and content leadership as together we explore the latest trends, resources and opportunities related to association business administration. Below you will find available ways to get involved. Participation will be available on a tiered basis, with first right of refusal available as shown.
(click below for detailed descriptions)
- I. Signature Partner Activations
Exclusive for ASAE Alliance Partners
The Alliance Partnership Program was developed to provide the industry partner community with opportunities to align itself with ASAE to help build and maintain year-round relationships with our members and the greater association community. Alliance Partner recognition and visibility is comprehensive throughout all ASAE conferences through verbal recognition and signage based on level of participation, and may be further enhanced through custom activations. Activations may include but are not limited to pop-up amenities/refreshment, keynotes, lounges, networking activities, etc.
- II. Conference Education Sessions
Open Call for Proposals- Deadline past
Thought leaders and subject experts who are employed by an industry partner organization are encouraged to participate in the open call for proposals conducted approximately eight months prior to the conference. These educational sessions are to focus on building knowledge, skills and abilities. Terms promoting commercialization of instructions, examples or experience in any way are strictly prohibited. While all prospective content leaders have equal chance of being selected given our inclusion of a “blind” peer review process and volunteer advisory committee, it should be noted that competition for these sessions is high, as we receive more requests than can be accommodated. Selection is awarded personally to the content leader, and not to their employer. All presentation materials are produced on ASAE templates and content is reviewed by ASAE learning professional staff.
- III. Conference Attendance
Open to all Registrants- Register Now!
Alliance Partner - $1,099
IP Member - $1,299 (Early Bird) $1,399 (Regular)
IP Non-Member $1,499 (Early Bird) $1,599 (Regular)
However good your product or service is, the simple truth is that knowing and understanding your customer’s needs is at the center of your success. We are pleased to open conference attendance up to all our industry partners to help you clearly understand what it is your customers really want and the issues they struggle with in their work. Learning and networking alongside one another is a perfect first step to using new knowledge and building relationships that help persuade potential and existing customers that they want and need what you're offering.
- IV. Industry Session
60 min. sessions throughout each day (8 Available) - $2,000* (limit one per company)
An Industry Session is a 60-minute presentation for up to 60 participants (attendance not guaranteed) hosted by a participating industry partner. Industry presenters are solely responsible for session material, which may include product-specific examples, client case studies and proprietary tools/resources.
- Topic: Chosen by host presenter with ASAE approval; final session titles, abstracts and host presenter information due July 28, 2017 (no exceptions).
- Registration: Limited to four presenters registered at the speaker rate
• Industry Partner: $799-M / $899-NM
• Association Executive: $599-M / $699-NM
- Visual Aids: Corporate branding on PPT/visual design template is permitted (deadline applies)
- Handouts: Corporate branding on electronic handout(s) is permitted, and will be made available on the conference website & app. (Deadline applies)
- Give-Aways: Branded collateral or other promotional items may be distributed in the session by host presenter, at their own expense.
- AV Set: Projector, screen and up to two microphones provided by ASAE (computer not provided)
- Capacity: Session may be limited to 60 guests.
- Publicity: Sessions will be designated as Industry Partner sessions in onsite, website and mobile conference materials. Session and speaker information will appear on conference app and website. Signage with company logo will be provided outside of session room. (Due to time constraints, session information will not appear in preliminary brochure.)
- V. Industry Breakfast Sessions
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. each day (4 Available) - $2,000* (limit one per company)
An Industry Breakfast Session is a 30-minute presentation shared during a private breakfast for up to 40 participants hosted by a participating industry partner. Industry presenters are solely responsible for session material, which may include product demos, client case studies and proprietary tools/resources. Attendance is first-come, first-served and attendance is not guaranteed.
- Registration: Limited to four presenters registered at the speaker rate:
• Industry Partner: $799-M / $899-NM
• Association Executive: $599-M / $699-NM
- Visual Aids: Corporate branding on PPT/visual design template is permitted
- Give-Aways: Prizes, branded collateral or other promotional items may be distributed at the breakfast by host presenter, at their own expense.
- AV Set: Projector and screen (computer not provided)
- F&B: Standard continental breakfast provided by ASAE in-room.
- Capacity: Session will be limited to 40 guests; ASAE will staff the door and upon capacity will “close” the session.
- Attendee List: Badges of attendees will be scanned upon entry, and attendee list will be provided to Industry Partner within two weeks of conference.
- Publicity: Sessions will be designated as Industry Partner sessions in onsite, website and mobile conference materials. Registrants will be notified by email two weeks prior to conference about the breakfast sessions. Session and speaker information will appear on conference app and website. Signage with company logo will be provided outside of session room. (Due to time constraints, session information will not appear in preliminary brochure.)
- VI. Lightning Talks
Tuesday, October 17 – During planned conference lunch (8 Available) – $1,500* (limit one per company)
Held during lunch, up to 8 industry partners will participate in a series of five-minute Lightning Talks. The goal of these presentations is to articulate a topic in a quick, insightful, and clear manner. These concise and efficient talks are intended to grab the attention of the audience, convey key information, and allow several presenters to share their ideas in a brief period of time. This program will be delivered from the main stage to approximately 400 conference participants. (food & beverage costs and selection by ASAE).
Lightning Talks - Topics:
Associations @ Work strives to bring Association Executives and Industry Partners to foster collaboration on addressing business challenges. To address this, Lightning Talk speakers will present their perspective on one of the following questions:
1. How can associations rapidly adapt to market and environmental changes in productive and cost-effective ways?
2. What are examples of organizational systems and strategies that can enhance the collaborative efforts of association business teams?
3. What are examples of ways that associations can adapt an employee’s physical environment to enhance their productivity, retention and overall experience?
4. What are examples of ways that associations can adapt an employee’s technological environment to enhance their productivity, retention and overall experience?
5. What are examples of professional development that will enhance employee productivity, retention and overall experience?
• Registration: Limited to one speaker per company who must register at the IP speaker rate: $799-M/ $899-NM.
• Topic: Prompt is chosen by from the list above and talk title/outline and slides must be reviewed with ASAE learning staff by July 28, 2017 (no exceptions).
• Visual Aid: Company logo and contact information will be provided on-screen during remarks; Up to five slides will be permitted (but not required) to support presentation.
• Handouts: None
- VII. Structured Networking Activity
4:15– 5:00 p.m. each day (2 Available) – Starting at $5,000*
Associations @ Work will feature a structured networking activity at the close of each full day of learning. Networking is a top value for participants and one of the most powerful activities an individual can do to launch and manage their career. The goal of the activity must be beyond social, and will focus on helping participants build an interconnected group of relationships with others to enhance effectiveness both personally and professionally. ASAE staff will work with Industry Partner to co-create an activity that accomplishes the goals stated above and provides visibility for the host company.
- Give-Aways: Prizes, branded collateral or other promotional items may be distributed by host at the activity, at their own expense.
- AV Set: Projector and screen to display company name and logo throughout the program.
- F&B: Food and beverage will be determined together with ASAE and the Industry Partner based upon the type of program designed.
- Publicity: Activity will be designated with company name and logo in onsite, website and mobile app. Signage with company logo will be provided outside of session room. (Due to time constraints, session information will not appear in preliminary brochure.)
- VIII. Toolkit Content Advertising: Associations Now
This pull-out, digest- sized supplement will showcase your expertise and will position you and your company as market leaders. Your content will be published in the Associations @ Work Toolkit which is to be distributed onsite at the conference and inserted in the September/October issue of Associations Now (distribution list = 22,000). For details, contact: 202-626-2889.
*denotes price of opportunity as described. Price does not include registration fees for speakers/hosts.